Do not stay here! This was the dirtiest hotel I have ever been to. Not only was our room not cleaned properly, but it needed major repairs and was unsafe for people to be sleeping in. There was no working deadbolt to the room, no lock on the bedroom door, the couch had stuffing coming out of it and was stained on almost every cushion, both beds were stained yellow in places and one of them had crusty stuff on in, one of the lights had blown out, the heater looked like it hasn't been cleaned in 5 years and had missing parts, the bathroom had no toilet paper holder, the blinds were broken and stained, the microwave had food crusted inside of it, the floor had hardened red liquid on it, the fridge was stained, the door had scratches on it so bad it's like someone tried to break out, there were wires hanging from the wall, there was a random piece of tape on the door frame, a child's dinosaur mask hanging from the wall, the floor wasn't swept, and there was hair stuck to the wall by an unidentified sticky substance. There was not one, but two fire alarms that were hanging off the wall by the wires, and the cable box was as well. Me and my friends were so absolutely disgusted by the place that we were hesitant to even use the toilet, and we went out and bought our own blankets from Walmart because we didn't want to touch the beds, which were dirty and itchy. And as if the conditions weren't atrocious, the horrible service and irresponsibility of the workers there was unacceptable as well! At 12:30 am the fire alarms went off in the hotel. Me and my friends booked it out of our room, during which the alarms stopped and started again, and then stopped. Terrified and not knowing what was happening, we continued on into the lobby, where the lady at the front desk informed us that a child had pulled the alarm and that it was false. While we were in the middle of crying and hyperventilating after believing our hotel was on fire, the lady began making super inappropriate remarks towards us, joking that we were drunk and high (we are very obviously minors), and then left us alone in the lobby with 3 grown men in order to take a smoke break outside the hotel. This is not a safe hotel, this is not a sanitary hotel, this is not a responsible hotel, and this is not a hotel anyone with half a right mind should want to stay at!
Don't believe the bad reviews. This place is safe and clean. The people are very helpful. The location is great. There's a free shuttle. Hot breakfast every day. Great brewpub right around the corner. It's not fancy and can be noisy but it's great for the price.
as excited for a nice trip in Milwaukee up until we pulled up to the hotel. The curb appear is TERRIBLE. That should've been the first giveaway that this was NOT a hotel you should stay at. We check in and our room was supposed to be ready at 3 which it was not. There were workers yelling out the n-word back and forth in the lobby area. The downstairs bathroom for everyone to use was HORRENDOUS. The hallway leading up to our hotel room was terrible, floor is stained and trash is everywhere. Our room wasn't any better. There was mold growing in multiple areas, the walls and floors are dirty. One of our curtains were broken and you can literally see the outside light from the side of the air conditioning unit. DO NOT STAY HERE. Customer service is terrible, they were yelling at a family member of mine for watching a tv in the dining area. When you pull into this parking lot and see the hotel itself, save yourself the money and turn around and pay the extra dollars to stay somewhere else.
Stayed here 7/9-7/10 and the girl at the front desk was incredibly nice and sweet along with the other guy that was up there. Got to the room and the room was nice but we didn't have a remote for the TV nor did the TV have the hdmi cable for it. The room wasn't the cleanest nor did it have a trash can in it. In my mind the room wasn't worth 194 bucks a night.
At check in, was a little tentative as the hotel is a bit worn in places, but my fears were relieved as I was met with an honest smile and gracious hospitality from the front desk concierge, Lexi! She was so skilled in her job, warm in her demeanor; Lexi made me feel welcome in MKE. Even with her pulling a double shift! The halls were a bit littered, but my room was clean and welcoming. I’m sure my stay will be pleasant. It all starts with a the quality of the welcome; which Lexi provided with excellence!!!!
Do You Own a Milwaukee Area Business?
New Customers are LOOKING FOR YOU! If you’re a local business serving the Milwaukee community, then Milwaukee Biz Directory offers you an ideal opportunity to put your business in front of prospective clients AT NO CHARGE TO YOU!
Get more leads, prospects and sales with your directory listing now. Add images and videos too. Be sure to ask about our mailers. For more information on our listings, advertising, coupons and mailers, please contact us today.